Saturday, February 21, 2015, 8:30-3:30 pm
John Stanford Center for Education Excellence
Sponsored by Seattle Alliance of Black School Educators/An Affiliate of the National Alliance of Black School Educators U. S. Department of Education In Partnership with Seattle Public Schools.
There is no registration cost.
Please invite any PTA leaders, Principals, teachers, as well.
- Parents and Family Engagement
- Ensuring Racial Equity in Education
- Office of Civil Rights/Title I
- Cultural Relevant Teaching
- Common Core Standards
- The Importance of Social Emotional Skills in Early Learning Education
- Panel of Students Sharing their stories
- Parent Advocacy in Special Education Services
- Partnership for Action and Voice for Empowerment/African American Males
- Student Achievement/Disproportionality in Discipline
- Legislative Update
The keynote speaker will be our National PTA President: Dr. Otha Thornton, Jr.
Find the flyer here.