Confused by IRS-Speak?
Just for you! Help with your 990EZ Tax Form!
Wednesday, October 15, 6:00 to 9:00 PM
Thursday, October 23, 10:00 AM to 1:00 PM
LWSD Resource Center
(Lake WA District Office, 16250 NE 74th St., Redmond WA 98052)
Please RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org
1. A line by line overview of the 2013 990EZ
2. Time for individual questions
What to bring:
1. A scratch copy of your 2013 Form 990EZ, including Schedule A
2. A copy of your 2013-2014 year-end financial report
3. Any other necessary reference information from your records
4. Pen/pencil and a tablet or paper for taking notes
For best results:
You will get more from this workshop if you have first attempted to complete your tax form and have taken time to formulate specific questions that you need to have answered.
Since the sessions run long, fee free to brown-bag it or grab fast food on your way to eat during class. There are Coke and snack vending machines in the lobby. Bottled water will be available.