THURSDAY, AUGUST 20, 4:45-9 pm
We are all set with Calvary Christian for the conference, and the link to register is live at https://www.eventbrite.com/e/region-6-fall-conference-and-pta-and-the-law-registration-17887792870
Here's how the evening goes:
4:45 to 5:15 pm: Registration, networking and light meal
5:15 to 5:55 pm: Brief Region 6 meeting and WSPTA updates on Bylaws/Standards of Affiliation/PT-Avenue
6:00 to 8:50 pm: PTA and the Law - Do not register for break outs if you are taking PTA & the Law
6:00 to 7:15 pm:
- Breakout 1A: Membership Roundtable
- Breakout 1B: Advocacy and Candidate Forum roundtable
- Breakout 1C: Standing Rules - Every PTA needs these. Do you need to update or create some for your PTA? Please bring a copy of your PTA's standing rules if you like.
7:30 to 8:45 pm:
- Breakout 2A: Region 6 Sampler Platter - Have a question? We'll have experts there to help you!
- Breakout 2B: Money Matters
- Breakout 2C: Roles and Responsibilities of the Board