Goals for 2016
- Provide food support to each of the 500+ families registering for assistance. To do so we assign each school a basic item to target in their food drive efforts. An example would be: one school might be assigned “flour” and would set the goal of 500+ boxes/bags of flour along with donations of canned & packaged food items. See School Assignments list and our Most Wanted List for the top ten items we would love to provide each family.
- Encourage our recipients to use our online registration process.
- Let families know that translation services are available upon request. There will also be a Spanish speaking translator the day of the distribution to families.
- This year our focus for teen and tween gifts is gift cards. Lists of preferred retailers are available from family service chairs.
- Work with local units to find creative ways to increase awareness of the need for volunteers both Friday & Saturday, December 16th & 17th. There are many tasks that require heavy lifting thus frequent breaks are required to rotate volunteers throughout the day. Please click http://signup.com/go/EZw13j to sign up for Holiday Baskets Food,Toys &Teen Gifts on VolunteerSpot today! Or email email@example.com